October 3rd 2026 TCC general membership meeting agenda/proxy

Started by Monty, Sep 19, 2026, 06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty

October 3rd 2026 TCC general membership meeting agenda

10:00 AM Call to order

Glenn Booker opening prayer

Monty Weeks update on sewer and discussion of $266 assessment

to pay strictly for additional property taxes levied in

2025 and 2026, bylaws update

Glenn Booker-update on permitting and changes to electrical codes

Ron Beeson-financials update

Curtis Koch-entertainment update

Elizabeth Simpson-beautification update

Jamie Reed-new member update

10:40 voting closes

Results of the votes will be made at the end of the meeting

Q&A

(approximately 11 AM) Adjournment of the meeting)

 

======================================================

Texas Campgrounds Club voting proxy for October 3rd, 2026



I_____________________________________________________(Name)



_____________________________________________Lot number



to hereby authorize______________________________________________(Name)



_____________________________________________Lot number



to cast my vote at the general membership meeting held October 3, 2026

 

X__________________________________________________Signature

 

======================================================

Monty

The weather forecast for 10 AM on Saturday at the Clubhouse calls for an 88% chance of rain.  If it is raining at 9:30 on Saturday, we will try again at 11AM.  If it is still raining at 11AM, we will reschedule the entire meeting to the 17th at 10:00 AM to allow the Club to give proper notice.   There's nothing we can do about the weather except deal with it. 

Monty

Hi all, this is an intermediate advisory on the weather forecast for the general membership meeting on Saturday October 3rd, 2026. I have moved the decision point on go or no go for the meeting to Thursday October 1st, at 4PM central time. I realize that many folks are traveling to be at this meeting on what would typically not be good beach weather. Fuel costs are at record prices and time is money.

The following criteria will be used as the basis for a decision. Rainfall chances above 80%, rainfall rates above .03" per hour, and chances of lightning. I am using NWS data along with the weatherbug app I have found accurate in the past. This decision is not being taken lightly, as this is a voting meeting with important issues to be decided by membership vote. We have exhausted all area churches, libraries, and city facilities as alternate sites. I am attaching a .jpg file of that forecast as of 1PM today. If the forecast were to hold in 24 hours, the meeting would be held. I am legally and ethically obligated to make the best decision I can based on the best information I have at the point of making that or any other decision. That decision in this case is also based upon public safety. 

I will be back in touch by 4PM tomorrow plus the time it takes to prepare it for sending and posting.

Keep your fingers crossed,

Monty Weeks, Club President, Texas Campgrounds Club 832-557-8561

Monty

The general membership meeting scheduled for October 3rd is being rescheduled to a later date due to predicted weather conditions for 10 AM Saturday.